José de la Paz con A Spanish Short Story: La familia Adámez (Beginner Level #1): Learn and Master the use of "SER" & "ESTAR" (Fun Spanish Short Stories)
When you start learning Spanish, one of the first and perhaps confusing topics is when to use "SER" and when to use "ESTAR", both meaning "to be".
This book has been written with you in mind in order to:
- help you overcome the "ser o estar" challenge
- provide you with tons of examples in context
- get you started reading in Spanish
- enjoy a good story
La familia Adámez is the story of a Colombian family of drug dealers, their main characters, the dilemma they face when a new president is elected and how they make the decision.
In this book you will find:
- A short story in Spanish, ideal for a deep and intense practice of the verbs "SER" and "ESTAR"
- "How to read" suggestions, to help you get the most out of your reading
- Grammar explanations and tables: the articles, the possessive pronouns, ser and estar (conjugation and when to use summary)
- Vocabulary lists at the end of each chapter, to make it easier for you to focus on the story and enjoy it
- A free selection of the best 31 free resources and tools to learn and practice Spanish
"The story was surprisingly interesting! Can't wait to read the next 'season' of La familia Adámez!"